Buying real estate can be a bit daunting, but with a little knowledge you can become a confident property buyer.
We offer 2 day workshops aimed at giving you the confidence to ask the right questions, understand the terminology, understand the processes involved, avoid common pitfalls and ultimately, SAVE you money.
Our workshops are designed solely to enable you to buy with confidence. There are no hidden tricks or upsell, such as trying to sign you up for further courses, involving you in a “wealth creation” scheme or trying to sell you a property.
- Establishing your “must haves” within your budget
- SA Property Legislation and your rights as a buyer
- Understanding Real Estate terminology
- Property search tips including effective use of property sales websites
- Due diligence processes and check lists
- Legal documentation required to purchase
- Confident Negotiating whether at Auction or Private Treaty (For Sale)
- The process to ownership
- Evaluating any “add value” options
- Establishing who else do you need in your team throughout the process and what do they do
The aim of our workshop is to ensure that you are confident that:
- You don’t pay too much
- You get the property you really want
- You don’t get overwhelmed by sales talk
- You understand market prices and market fluctuations
- You don’t rush in to the wrong deal at the wrong price for fear of missing the property
Our workshops are facilitated by Margie Shean Coad, a Real Estate professional with over 10 years of experience in the South Australian property market.
Margie creates a friendly, helpful, trusting environment designed to mentor you through the process and give you the security of knowing you understand and can deal with assurance with the whole process.